Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hello... Hello... Can you hear me???

My internet is experiencing "intermittent speed" problems. That means it's slower than dial up and really doesn't work. I also am not receiving emails and for the most part cannot send them out. Sometimes, the planets align and I can get something out without an attachment. So, if you emailed me and you haven't heard back... no, I'm not that much of a slacker. I'm hoping that when Insight fixes the problem that I will get the emails currently residing in limbo. To add to the confusion and feelings of isolation, my phone has been acting up. As far as I know, I'm getting all my calls, but sometimes I can't call out. You can send me a smoke signal, or try calling Cindy at Holy Cross and leaving a message. I hope this is fixed soon.

No comments: